Sunday, September 07, 2008

Its sunday and it already felt like a really really long day.

I'm down with everything that you could think off, it has hit me. Sheesh. Yes. I am sick. AGAIN.

Wanna say that i've been playing in the rain.. never lor. Its been a long long time since i played in the rain.. seriously.. hahaha.. kinda miss it actually. Shall play in the rain one of these days ONCE i've recovered. HAHAHA~!

Yes yes. One wonders how old I am. *rolls eyes*

I'm beginning to wonder how on earth if I fall sick in Australia? That's it lor. haiz.

Positive note: I have finally got my wireless working. LOL! i seriously think that Singtel is super helpful pls! LOL!!

I've been really close with my lawyer and it just dawned on her that I would be leaving her soon. And she told me that she wanna leave coz of that. I told her to not talk nonsense. LOL. One thing she keeps asking me on a daily basis is if whether i'm really sure about becoming a lawyer.

That is one thing that i'm really sure about rite now. About becoming a lawyer. yup yup.

No comments: