Monday, September 15, 2008

Its been a truly interesting week, the last one.

Yes last week I was sick, still am, my voice is still rocker and I'm still coughing like free.
I have pics to post up.

It’s been interesting how things are turning out in my life. When I look and remembered the things I used to think about, now I know my life is turning out as I have always planned it to be. Haven't gotten everything that I've wanted. Little baby steps towards it. Slow and steady...

Been sleeping late during the weekends, slept at 6am in the morning. I'm beginning to wonder whether i'm able to finish my beadings by Hari Raya. This is annoying! I've found the cutest, cosiest peranakan shop. I am so in love with it... I'm serious. The owner is sooooo nice lor. *Drools* Haizz... I think my maternal great grandfather's blood is stronger than my Middle Eastern ones. LOL!

Speaking of Middle Eastern, I am envious of those arab/lebanon/(insert any other countries that is related) singers. They're like.. PERFECT AND FLAWLESS! Ok fine there were some minor adjustments (READ: Plastic Surgery) on their nose or something... but they were flawless even before the surgery lor! HAIZ.

Its.. Damn sexy lor! haiyo~ I could turn lesbian if i were surrounded by such females on a daily basis. They're my new inspiration. I shall be like them lor~! Slim and flawless.. *drools* (dunno whether its achievable or not) super sexy can!! haiyo.

Like the rest of us who are falling sick like flies in the office, our office server has caught the virus as well. Its been having connection hiccups and finally flu has everything overflowed and its now ill till further notice.

I've been looking at accommodation and I've decided that there are some stuff that I want more than others. On the other hand, there just some that I have no idea how to get.

I've been getting really weird attention lately. *stares at face* Maybe, I grew a new mole.. OR MAYBE! I grew another eye?! Ok I still am not able to point out what exactly it is but I’ve been receiving attention from the opposite gender. Good-looking males to be exact. That's for sure. Even though it is rather surprising. LOL!

Anywayz, enough of me ranting on before my internet connection fails on me again!

Toodles~!

No comments: