Monday, September 01, 2008

I am currently trying to ignore the pain in my ankle. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT HAPPENED!

I was walking around perfectly fine yest AFTER fencing training.

speaking of which, I did really well yest at Fencing. The guys died! like they DIED. Ran out of energy! WAHAHAHAH~!! Totally love it pls. I mean hello! I haven't been training for very long as well.

Made a new friend. Roy. ROY IS SUCH A NERD I SWEAR!

and the best part? he thought i'm a first year TP student. lol!!!!

Roy to Neo: you from poly ah? NP? No wonder its so much easier to talk to you..
Neo: *points at me* this one from TP.
Roy: Oh ok.. No wonder its such a different feeling talking to you guys as compared to the rest.
Me: That's becoz, we're nice lor!
Roy: you guys fun to talk to
Me: where you schooling?
Roy: TP
Me: which course?
Roy: *Confidently* Biomed. You won't see me in school la.. i'm graduating already... gonna enter the army soon.
Me: WAHAHAHAH~! how old do you think i am?
Neo: you think this one in school ah?
Roy: *stares at both of us & turns to me* aren't you in first yr or something?
Me: WAHHH!! *turns to Neo* don't insult me hor! I look young ok!
Roy: Huh? how old are you?
Me: How old are you?
Roy: 21
Me: I'm 1 yr older than you lor. I graduated like 2 yrs ago.
Roy: ARE YOU FOR REAL?!
Me: I get that all the time pls!
Neo: YOU'RE BORN IN 86?
Me: Ya?
Neo: WE'RE THE SAME AGE!
Me: This one lagi best. *takes out my suit and lamee to suit up*

But of course, my sunday started at 830am when Neo msged me. ANNOYING. I swear he finds joy in annoying me at the weirdest moments! bleargh~!


For somebody who has disappeared to Aust for a mth for pilot training, he sure makes his presence back here known pls! *rolls eyes*

830 lei! 830AM ON SUNDAY MORNING! I mean c'mon who wakes up THAT early on a Sunday and think that everyone else is like him to wake up that early to reply a msg?! sheesh. I only replied him at much comfortable timing obviously. khekhekhe~!

EEEEEEEE~! I am still quite annoyed at my loss of sleep on sunday. lol!

Neo btw is a chinese guy who has his most random mat moments! For example, when i reached he just took out his phone..

Neo: Eh eh.. Ader message sial.
Me: *stares and dies*

Neo was telling me about his break ups and the most recent with his Australian girlfriend...

Me: What happened with that one until you dont wanna see her?
Neo: That was a spectacular breakup. I knew it wouldnt last the moment it started.
Me: o.O"
Neo: Oh I broke up with my australian girlfriend a few days before i left for aust for my pilot training.
Me: You mean this trip?
Neo: Yeah.. very good rite?
Me: Huh? What happened?
Neo: Its another spectacular breakup lor!
Me: -.-"

-------------------------------------------

I'm going to watch Avenue Q!!

-------------------------------------------

I got meself a lappie! I never thought that day would actually come. I love my lappie! But i think I'm gonna start modifying it myself. KHEKHEKHEKHE~!

And no, I didn't get myself the Macbook... Even though mommy actually nearly bought it for me, the thought of having to find mac compatible programs was the reason why Macbook is currently not in my possesion. Haix.

Asus Lambhorgini lappie was out of stock! it was sadded pls!

-------------------------------------------

Deena's daddy got for her the Iphone. It was surprisingly cheap. Deena ask me to get an iphone as well so that we can have matching phones... I told her.. Wait first, if she cant she can ask her daddy to get another iphone for his adopted daughter, i.e: me. Since I need to get another line once i'm overseas anywayz... Which also means I need another phone.

Maybe... Just maybe... It might be the Iphone. khekhekhe~! But first, i'll have to wait and see what are her complaints from the Iphone.

No comments: