Monday, October 06, 2008

6th October 2008

I cant bring myself to do the necessary. I can't bring myself to post the entry typed out before this. The entry that was typed out 2days ago. Today is 6th October.

And Deena asked me whether is that what I really wanted. I couldn't answer her but instead only tears wet my cheeks. All I said was, Its for his own good. She told me not to be stupid. Its something that the both of us didn't want, she said.

Only god knows the feelings that I've been hiding inside. Guilt being at the top of the list, for now.

This yr's emmy nomination, I've been included. Most probably I'll get the prize for Best Actress, especially at the rate I am going.

----------------------------------------------

Am I really worth it to go through all this trouble?

No comments: