Thursday, October 09, 2008

Fell asleep yesterday while playing with my pet on petsociety. Woke up only to realise that its already morning and my laptop was turned off and put at the corner.

Had the weirdest dream. Its been quite sometime since I last had such things. Sat up on the bed only to have a heavy feeling tugging on my heart. Something wasn't right. Its not right at all. My phone rang and the display pictue appeared.

Something was definitely not right. About to pick it up when it stopped. And then I knew why.

A long awaited invitation has finally arrived. A new player has been added into this game. Me.

I am not what she thinks I am. I'm much more stubborn then anyone I've met.

My only worry is that, what if, what if I accidentally exchanged words of insult in my anger?

---------------------------------------------------

New Player has accepted the invitation. Welcome.

No comments: