Friday, October 17, 2008

I swear there are times where I think a person has problems with just the fact that I exist. I mean, one can't possibly be jealous of me. There's really nothing to be jealous about.

I'm not really sure how I manage that really. I try to be as invisible as I can be but it seemed as though I fail each and everytime.

What can people be jealous off? That my friends are richer then them? more good looking then them? I hang with the socialites? WHAT? fuck ah. It cant be me wat? I mean what's there on me to be jealous off? My boobs bigger then yours ah? WTF.

So yes. I concluded, I think its the mere fact that I exist.

--------------------------------

On a sidenote: nobody realised that I wore contact lenses today. And I wore blue. TRUE SAPPHIRE. Do you even know how bright that is? very.

No comments: