Monday, November 24, 2008

Beautiful.

Today was beautiful. And Dhanya, I thank you for inviting me to be a part of such a wonderful event in your life. Congrats babe, on the start of this new journey and chapter of your life.

The venue was beautiful, the weather was just right, the bride's gorgeous.

Yup Yup. Another friend of mine is married! heee...

Congrats once again!!

-----------------------------------------------------

This is the second wedding i've attended this year. Yup yup. Its nice but at the same time scary. This is when reality hits me most of the time. I'm growing old. I'm off a marriageable age. And that scares me enough to keep me quiet for the whole day. Well those are the thoughts of one that's not ready.

Who's next? Hmm i know another friend of mine is getting married in mid December, but i'm not invited to that one.. hahaha.. so yup yup...

Who's next? *look around*

----------------------------------------------------



Right now I can't hardly breathe
Oh, you can do it, just know that I believe
And that's all I really need
Then come on, make me strong
It's time to turn it up, game on!

Now or Never - HSM3

To you who thinks that you can never do it, just know that I believe. That I always have.

-------------------------------------------------------

The year is ending and I am feeling my jitters all over again. yup yup.

Its actually coming true. Its no longer the dreams I used to come across when the eyes are closed and the night is still and the only thing that kept me exhausted was the mind, painting pictures, directing scenes, in my head while i'm the audience in my own play.

My dreams are coming true.

I believe it then. What you have always say. I believe it now why you called me a dreamer and you never once worry about me, dreaming my day away. Coz you have always knew that I have
always dreamt with my eyes wide open.
Its time then.

I will make my dreams, my reality.

In 9 weeks time, i'll make my first disappearance.
In 12 weeks time, i'll start my new life.

12 weeks. 84 days. 2016 hours. 120960 minutes.
I'm counting down to the day I leave the way Paro counted down the days for Devdas' return.




...... with great anticipation.

No comments: