Monday, November 10, 2008

Red is the new black.

That is my latest hair colour. If you've checked out my msn pic or facebook. you guys will know. and you also know that i dont dye my hair! So go figure!

But the red is getting brighter now!!! But i love this look! lol! just need to rebond my hair. after this i'll most prob go for ash or platinum blonde streaks!

They say that this will last about 4 months. But by the look of things, i doubt it. The red runs when I wash it.

I give it about a month. Therefore, I would need to camwhore before this look disappears.

bleargh~!

---------------------------------------------------------

"We live on Avenue Q... We live on Avenue Q..."

Caught Avenue Q on Saturday. It was... FUNNY! Definitely worth the money i paid for it. And me and friend actually booked the tickets 2 months back! can you believe it? lol!!!

But it was awesome. I've never been more blown away by an entire cast the way it did blew me away on Saturday. Super Duper Talented.

I teared, I laughed, I was rendered speechless by the multi characters played by the actors. The variation in the puppet voice and still managing to sing and sometimes, them along on stage with 2 puppets dueting, and they're the only one doing it! GOSH~!

I'm still in awe. I wish I could sing like that. Or even sing to begin with.

Bleargh~!

Next play: Office Party.
-------------------------------------------------------

The clock starts ticking and the nights grew sleepless. I wish that I could just sit somewhere and stare out into space and just let the waterpipes run dry.

The book is finishing, the chapter is coming to an end and the sentence is nearing its full-stop.

I've always known that I'll go somewhere else. Have always been dreaming of it since I was 14. When I stepped onto the steps of Oxford, and stayed in their classes, made friends with them and soon yearned to be there.

Now, i'm taking my step. Unsure steps, shaky and lacking in confidence. But the determination in my heart is stronger then the overwhelming emotions.

I'll survive this. Even if I'm doing it by myself.

The way i've survived alot of things in my life. By myself.

Its my dream, its my life. I'll do what it takes even if it means alienating everyone who has ever cared about me. Coz only you live your own life isn't it? I'll live my rules now.

Yes, I can do this.

----------------------------------------------------------

If you're no longer around one day... then I'll just have to suck it in and go on living. Because nothing good lasts forever. I should accept that.

No comments: