Thursday, November 20, 2008

When funny is a contradiction.

Its funny how my friends are friends with my friend's friends. And in the end, it seemed as though we're ALL hanging with the SAME CIRCLE! I'm not sure whether its us, or its just Singapore being ultra small.

Its funny when I thought that everything is set, something else comes around.

Its funny how I thought that I could never be tortured further, I'm proven wrong. Again.

Its funny seeing things are turning out the way it is.

Its funny seeing how i'm uncaring i'm trying to be towards some people, but everything else betrays me.

Its funny how I wanna make people hate me to make things easier only to realise that task is much harder to be completed.

Its funny how my thoughts clouds my mind and things dont seem to make sense and I find solace in a memory.

Its funny how many times the word funny is used in this entry, but i'm not laughing. Nope. Not at all.

No comments: