Thursday, November 19, 2009

NO CHANGE

didn't think it was worth it. So i'll be arriving as initially planned.

-----------------------------------------------

I hate it how pple always say i'm rich just coz i'm an international student and how i dont have to work hard and not to have a care in the world and i will still receive a monthly allowance.

Truthfully, I feel insulted. Totally insulted.

While I understand where you're coming from, at the same time don't judge me coz i've never judge you alrite. You don't know my current circumstances then don't just give me some flippant remarks just coz you think you know better.

well, if you are persistent that my mom is rich. Then, *shrugs* AMEN. Hopefully, one day she will be.

I would just say that my mom is blessed.

And I am blessed to have her. A single mom singlehandedly supporting both her family back home and me here in Australia.

So yes.

God, thank you. *smiles*

No comments: