Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PERSONAL BANKER

My mom has been gleeful eversince she got her new personal banker.

why?
she thinks that he is good looking and a really nice boy.

why is she telling me this?
She can't wait to introduce me to him once i'm back in Singapore.

She say.. Meet one of your criterias already!

Me: What criteria?

Her: He chinese lor!

Me: I DO NOT SPECIFICALLY LOOK FOR CHINESE!

Her: Yeah rite. Anyways, I think he's good looking and he's really nice.

Me: *thinks to self* of course nice la.. my mother his client wat.

Her: If you see him confirm you drool down there. I asked him how old he is yesterday. He say 26. Not bad rite?

Me: -.-"

I seriously dunno what's up lor. And what's wrong with being attracted to Chinese man? I think ok wat. I like their traditional cultures and find me a malay man who would be able to accept me the way someone of a different race could. ha. not easy rite?

Truthfully, if my mom didn't marry my dad. I would definitely already be a Nadira Lim Li Mei or something instead of being the mix that i am now lor! That, I know for a fact. HMPH!

So the women in the maternal side of the family prefers our fairer skinned counterparts. Except for my grandmother. That one in denial. Forever have some remarks, genuine or sarcastic. Sometimes she forget lor, her own father was chinese. bleargh! -.-"

No comments: