Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

There's tons of things constantly reeling in my mind.

  1. My Women Studies Analysis due tomorrow and I'm only halfway through it. I'm just scared that I am not on the right bullshittng track. If you know wat i mean.

  2. The 10 topics that i will have to remember out of the 25 that is gonna appear in my Politics paper on Tuesday next week. Which I have not touched on, coz I thought that Criminal Justice was next Tuesday. Not Politics. Well, at least i realised it sooner.

  3. My entire semester's worth of grades kept on replaying itself in my head, constantly telling my sub conscious mind that I need at least a Credit for the exams to get straight Ds and CRs in my result slip.

  4. My conscious mind telling me to calm down and take things one at a time

  5. Its strange, this fear. But I guess, I want it that bad... *shrugs*

  6. My chest and back... hurts.

  7. I need something to distract me right now but I can't bring myself to have fun coz it keeps on appearing in my head.
As a result?

Tonight.

A night where I can't sleep and I can't do anything coz I'm stumped. At a loss for actions.

And surprise, its already 8.05 am and the sun have been up for ages. And I'm mentally tired but I can't go to sleep and I will be heading to school soon. Since I need to get away from temptation at home such as the bed and story books and well, I do need to finish my Women Studies Analysis inclusive of footnotes. So ya. I need other kind of books.

Haiz.

No comments: