Thursday, October 21, 2010

Confusion

Someone added me on twitter... yes. For all you pple out there, i have twitter! Hahahaha...

So thi girl found me on twitter and she's studying in my uni, she's malay, she's in second yr, she's from singapore and i actually enjoy replying her tweets.. we're now connected on fb now...

So she was excited after finding me... lol! And she was tweeting me rite somewhere along the lines of.. "AND YAYYYYYY! You're malayyyyyyyyyy"

And guess whats the next line? "You are malay.... right?"

I read that and i burst out laughing in the bus. Its damn fast and extremely amusing how she was certain of what i was only to question immediately... Lol!

Looking forward to the friendship.. and i find her blog enjoyable to read too..

And she looks damn familiar... maybe i've bumped into her at clubs before... adelaide is afterall... that small. =)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: