Thursday, October 14, 2010

Now you see it, now you don't.

I have a talent for disappearing. I wasn't aware I was capable of it since recently. No form of communication, news whatsoever. Its close to a month since my last entry and what have i been up to?

I went back to singapore. for abt 2 weeks i think? I wouldnt say that it was a bad thing, i would say that it was a bad time. seriously. Eversince i came back here to australia, all i did was sleep. I'm beyond tired its not even funny, and the worst part is that i have so many things i have yet to complete. And i think i will have to beg my lecturers for a few things now... haiz. terrible me.

my aim is to pass this semester. I'm not putting high hopes like aiming for credits or distinctions coz i know its way out of the picture rite now. yes, i've been screwing things up. *shrugs*

I'm not sure if i'm falling sick or not coz i'm having the worst headache ever! haiz. All i wanna do is sleep.

panic-striken. Yes, i was panic-striken when i reach singapore.

How's life back home? I dunno. I guess, it could have been better. Coming home this time round, to the new house, haiz, it felt as if my adelaide room was even more cosy. I understand why mom was upset. the house is so distant, no personal touch of any sort. it didn't feel like home.

I like the fact that there's more people in the house now though. but then again, i was still the only one making the most noise at home. Hmmmm. Can't people behave normally? *scratches head* then again, maybe thats their normal..

Sometimes, its sad seeing what's back home. Its easier coming back to what i left behind in Australia. At least no one puts on their double faced mask here. Its always simpler without them, knowing that i dont have to please anyone other than myself, know that there is no standards for me to behave when i look into their eyes, no obligations that i have to fulfill.

Do i really have no respect for them? Do i really think that little of them? but they're suppose to be my family. the family my children will have to know (if i ever have any).

If only they all behave like them, it will be a happier time for all of us...

No comments: