Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OF CONVERSATIONS AND WORDS

Someone said to me the other day, "When I first met you, i thought you were arrogant."

The entire line never fail to smack me in the face even though its been flung my way ever so often. I know I am the kind that never have the friendly face if I do not smile. I know that for a fact. I blame that to the genetics. Sometimes, I'm fine with it. Coz, the face on its own is able to cut down the number of people who will approach me and talk to me.

So finally, when someone finally talks to me, stupid or not (that's another story altogether), i think they're quite brave. LOL

My friends always say i'm a social butterfly. But truthfully? I beg to differ. I don't really talk much. I don't make the move to make new friends sometimes. I tend to keep to myself. I don't like any form of attention from large groups of people. Oh, and I don't really care what other pple think and just speak my mind. Is that the makings of a social butterfly? I, personally, think not.

so on top of the face and the things that come out of my mouth sometimes where people wouldnt know how to react coz strangers wouldn't be able to decipher if its just sarcasm and laugh it off or that i meant whatever i was saying. Ok maybe i do mean whatever I say whether sarcasm or not.. but you know what i mean.

Do people have the right to be arrogant? I dunno. Personally, I don't think so. Whenever i heck care, pple step all over me, regardless of strangers, sales assistants and sometimes acquaintances. When I do give them my stupid face, i kena arrogant.

Its a "can never win" situation. LOL!

Oh well.

There are some situations that i refuse to let myself down a level. People may think I'm stuck up on my high horses. But seriously, only very few people know what I'm capable off and that few people don't think that I'm out of line or unreasonable for being the way I am with certain things.

I'm always told that God created us for a reason. And based on personal circumstances, I would like to think that the reason of my existence is to break the barrier of any form of biasness and prejudice.

From young, i've always had a dream in mind. That by the time I die, I must have already touch people's lives. Coz, being famous and powerful doesnt mean anything. Loyalty and care for others, now that's another thing altogether. Easy to say.. but seriously, not the easiest to hold on too.

but of course, before i can make that mark (which i dont think i have already), and also to take over the world, I will first need to finish all my overdue essays or else i wouldn't be able to graduate and begin my journey of world domination! MUAHAHAHAHHA *cues thunder and lightning*

So take care all and here i am gonna get ready at 9.05am on a tuesday morning to head to uni and hide in the library.

Beijing in approximately 1 and half months. Oh god help me. What was i thinking when i applied for that internship! I'm excited and at the same time scared.

Calm down nad, you should know yourself better.

P.s: I ACTUALLY FORGOT THAT THIS COMING MONDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND ONLY GOT REMINDED WHEN I ARRIVED BACK IN ADELAIDE COZ MEL TOLD ME MY BIRTHDAY THEME! hahahaahaha~!

No comments: