Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LOOKING BACK AT EAST ASIA

I was looking back at my entries.. I realise I didnt even post up photos from Beijing. Sad isn't it? The 2months that literally changed my life and I didn't have a pictorial post on it! DAMMIT!

10 days in Singapore was such a rush before having to fly back to Adelaide for Uni. SAD SAD! I swear its the uploading of all that albums on facebook that took up approximately 8hours left me tired. It feels as though i've been to war sorting out pictures. LOL!

But I think I should post up an entry! for old times sake. For memories. For friendship.

So i'll just end this entry with one pic first. I promise.. there will be more to come!


I should stop procrastinating and finish up my essays. Its somewhat overdue and I need to pack my room to move out this sunday! YAY NESS and hello geekdom since uni will literally be at my doorstep! YIKES!

Don't tell anyone pple! I'm a closet nerd and that's that! =D

Oh, and I have this itch to change my blogskin. Its been what? 7years with the same skin? Or maybe lesser. Bottom line, Its been too long.

No comments: