Friday, April 01, 2011

People watching.

People watching has currently been added to my list of favourite past times. Eating alone no longer meant that I had to eat quickly and run off. It now meant that I could eat slowly and watch the antics of the people in my current surrounding.

People on dates and in love that I can practically see hearts floating abouve their head.

People on dates but not in love. Now, that's another story. ha.

Kids. Self-explanatory. I classify rowdy teenagers as kids too.. -.-

The ringing laughter of toddlers and their toothless grins that never fail to melt hearts.

What does one think about? What is running though their heads? Here I am watching from the other side. From a perspective that they will never see. The outsider. Amazing, really.

A man walks by with strides that allows the gentle breeze to flow through his hair. Long flowing hair. Sometimes, I wonder. How do men have better looking long hair than us girls? Most probably they don't put as many styling products as an average girl? heh.

Currently munching on Oporto fries. I love Oporto so much better better than Macs me thinks. No idea when I'm gonna finish the fries though. bleargh~

No comments: