Thursday, April 14, 2011


PSSSTTTTTTT...

I know i'm kinda late and most probably totally outdated. But here's the thing, I've always heard of this product from the beauty gurus on Youtube and even the make up reviews online and I have always wanted to get my hands on this product..

So let me show you something!



When makeup gurus tell you that this thing work, oh hell yeah it does! I have tried everything from L'oreal, Garnier, Biotherm, Clean and Clear, Clearasil, you name it, i've most probably tried it. Why did I venture out to so many brands when, first of all its definitely not advisable?

Well, you see i'm an eyeliner person. I can go out of the house without any makeup on as long as my eyes are lined. It is rarely (near to 0) that one will catch me out of the house without my eyeliner on.

I'm sure many of you who wears eyeliner, either liquid, pencil or gel often have this problem where the kohl isn't fully removed. This applies to removal of mascara as well.

The PONDS cold cream comes in a tub about the size of the large size nutella spread. But the beauty of it is that, you don't even have to use a hell lot of it to get your make up off. and one layer of application (even though thin) is more than sufficient to fully remove your make up. On top of that, it has a moisturizer after effect and therefore allowing you to have a choice of applying your own moisturizer or not.

I've been using the PONDS cold cream for a month now and I have not had any pimple breakouts from it. The smell is rather pleasant, it has the smell of the NIVEA hand lotion + a more cucumber-ish smell. So its actually a rather soothing scent, if i may say so. On top of that, i have not really created a huge dent in the pot and I go out on weekends to clubs with full make up on. So that speaks alot.

But to any of you who still prefer a liquid form of make up remover/ deep cleanser, the makeup remover from SASA is a must to get then.


This thing comes in a few flavours/scent: Chamomile, Rose and Green Tea.

However, comparing the price of the SASA make up remover and the PONDS cold cream, i would say that the PONDS cold cream is definitely more cost friendly. Besides, its not easy for everyone to get hold of the SASA make up remover anyways. Especially if you're in a non-asian country.

And looking at how little you need it per application, the PONDS Cold Cream will definitely outlast SASA Makeup remover anytime!

So, if you're ever looking for a deep cleanser cum make up remover and you're at a shelf with the PONDS Cold Cream staring out at you, I would say..

Do not hesitate, just get it! It'll be a buy that's totally worth it!! =D

No comments: