Saturday, October 01, 2011

Of Coffee and frustrations..

Been out the whole night yesterday. Not the best decision ever since I really wanted to finish my essay but hey when a friend needs your company you can't really say no can you? I mean you wouldn't want someone to say no to you when you really in need of some company? I'm sure not.

Sheesha-ed our problems away. Sitting at Sheesha Lounge sometimes it feels like a family reunion as all the middle eastern fellas and ladies stare at you in recognition. LOL! And after awhile you're allowed to use the staff toilet and they keep your bag with the family's belongings is just epic. I couldn't stop giggling to myself.. but hey hey. LOL!

So here I am sitting at Gloria Jeans on Hindley St on a springy saturday afternoon in adelaide with my laptop and typing out the finishing touches to my essay which should be ending soon. At least I hope it will. Sipping away on my favourite White Chocolate Mocha, its just making my Saturday even more heavenly even though in reality i'm actually lacking in sleep and staring at my assignment. But somehow, i'm not complaining. I'm not even having a care in the world. I'm calm. I suppose the outing yesterday was what I needed. I needed to stay away too. Destress of some sort I suppose. Didn't realised that I needed it. hmmm oh wells. 

People watching is also a way to de-stress. I love it. So the inner city girl that i've been trying to hide over and over again speaks out.. =)

No comments: