Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Back in the Library.

I'm back.

In that favourite place in the library. The cave.

I should be starting on my Public Policy Assignment by now but i'm still trying to finish the American Studies one!!! Omg. Truthfully, the last lap is always the hardest they say. Especially when you don't exactly enjoy whatever it is you're doing. hrmph. oh god.

I constantly wanna do something after to keep my mind off things but its never successful no matter how hard i tried. Its like there's always someone who's not willing to do it with me. And half the time i'm that picky i usually ask the same person over and over again. hmmmm

For the first time in weeks i've crashed sleep yesterday and still sleepy. goodness. I woke up or rather jumped up today at 2pm!!!! 2PM!!!!!! and i'm sleepy tired now.. downing my ultra bitter mocha is seriously not feeling much... REALLY!

There's so many things i wanna do, its also about a month till i'm heading back to singapore for the wedding.

1. Meet my dressmaker once she's back from the hols to pass the other set of cloth.
2. my hair. Seriously i wanna keep it long than what i have at the moment but i'm not really sure if i have the patience for the weight. I kind like my hair right now.. its actually behaving really well.. i most prob just have to rebond my fringe.. sekali who knows, i end up curling it. HURHUR
3. My face is STILL peeling in this spring weather. driving me crazy. it makes me look like a snake. I HATE IT!
4. I'm turning a quarter century old in exactly 20days. omg i hate this. I dont mind growing old. But I hate growing old with nothing to put my name too. really. I feel so bleargh. its like i'm underachieving.
5. to call my driving instructor for a lesson.

No comments: