Sunday, October 02, 2011

Of Blogs and Updates

I think my blog looks ugly now. Really! I have mixed feelings about the banner i've put up. but I'm kinda liking the new blog interface. Its simple and bright! I love it! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sesekali ku lihat kembali kenangan lama dan ku tertanya tanya... apakah salah ku? Setiap kali aku rasa ringan bagaikan burung berterbangan tinggi; bersuka ria ada saja yang akan menamatkan keriangan itu. Kekadang ku rasa seperti orang luar melihat kedalam kehidupan ku sendiri. Kawan. Apakah makna sebenar Kawan? sentiasa tersisir, diketepikan, dimasukkan ke dalam kotak yang tiada pintu kelar. adakah ia suatu cara untuk menjaga hati? -.- terima kasih sahajalah ye. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad still checks up on me from time to time. I guess i'm somewhat appreciative of that? hmmm *shrugs* R still hasn't left me alone in my dismay. Instead, he has turned stalkerish. Greg ended before anything could start. HAHA! Maybe it was my fault but wth la really... no one should piss me off that badly. Dammit. I sound like a player.. but.. i'm not.. really not. I'm just really not interested in people that much and I lose interest in people too easily.. especially if they don't try to keep me interested and petty arguments just pisses me off. I know I've never said or talked about any guys here before on my blog especially not since 3years ago. But there have been a few people who has walked in and out, sometimes 6 during the same time period. HAHA! oh wells. i'm really not taking them seriously. I have so many things to bother about. So I suppose the problem really do lie with me? I just don't exactly care about most or any of them. -.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Term break's ending. Uni's starting next week. hurmmpphh... 

No comments: