Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Warm Fuzzy Feeling

There's a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that your friends of yesteryears still read your blog even though we've never spoken online much anymore. Come to think of it, I've never actually met up with them whenever I'm back during the hols.

In other news one of my friends from Singapore is here in Flinders as well... and he's currently attached to his classmate. Its funny really. How everyone seemed to be able to get attached so easily and then here I am as single as ever. Can't seem to latch myself on someone... *shrugs* oh wells. On a brighter side, I don't have to deal with immature behaviour and petty arguments which, well, i truly do not have the patience for! LOL

I'm at Cibo again. Drinking coffee will thinking about my Public Policy Presentation. Doing on the South Australia Tourism Commission. I'm thinking if I do well in this particular critical analysis can I apply to the Tourism Commission for a job and get it even though i'm not Australian? Tsk. Sometimes, being an international  student pisses me off. Especially when as an outsider you see how the locals deal with everything. You see how the locals are not taking the full advantage of the benefits that the government is providing for its citizens. Its such a protectionist country that I as an outsider envy the insiders and yet I wish how the government could extend a hand of opportunity to a foreigner like me into certain government organizations and have some benefits the way other developed countries are providing for their foreigners.

I'm constantly wanting a better life. Chasing after something. I know what I want in life. I know what I need to get what I want. But the thing about me is that i'm impatient. I've always been impatient. Therefore I'm really impatient and totally hating this reroute. How is that? Everyone says there's always something good that will come out of this. But i'm constantly thinking what have I done wrong in life to deserve this? Maybe I should have been a little more appreciative of my life. Haiz.

In other news, the dress maker is coming tmr. At 1145am. hurhur. I better be awake!!

And also my driving instructor is pissing me off.

No comments: