Friday, January 23, 2004

It rained so heavily today.... Followed my mom, grandma and aunt to the cemetry just because they bribed and threatened me that there wont be any food at home.. So if I wanna eat, must follow them to the cemetry first.. hahaha... But then, when we just reached my grandfather's grave from my uncle's grave... It rained so heavily that we had to rush off... And I could tell that my grandma was soo disappointed... Hmmzzz... I shall think of something to cheer her up... Let's see.. Should I terrorize her or should I allow her to nag at me.... Well... nvm that for now...

Haiz... It's ONLY Friday!!! And i'm bored to death.. I mean everywhere is closed... I go out and all I can see is the shop's shutters... I mean what's the use of having a holiday and all you can do is rot and decompose in front of the tv.... Obviously, there are other stuff to do such as doing homeworks, but who would wanna torture themselves with homeworks on a public holiday?? haiz... And I SHOULD STOP complaining now... :P

And finally i managed to figure out how to do my blog's skin.. Not bad lah.. Kinda proud of myself... Even though i still can't figure out wat's wrong with my tagboard.... Come to think of it.. Kinda easy lah.. not as difficult as i imagined.. Yeah.. and Azi... Thanx again.. .for answering all my online questions... hehehe and i BETTER get STARTED with my Arts App Collage...

No comments: