Monday, January 19, 2004

Today, finally my blog looks nicer... hahahhaa... Thanks to Mel and Azi.... This is a public display of gratitude... Does it sound rite?? Hmmz... Nvm... Anywayz, Thanks guys... Today is just like any other boring day... Had MBS in the morning a perfect start to the beginning of the week... Then obviously like the rest of the days, had MG rehearsal in the afternoon.. Since those who are reading my blog is part of the murder game cast, I shall not bore you to death by explaining what Murder Game is about... All I can say is, there's only a week left.. and then.. FREEDOM!!!

No problems with my new classmates, interesting bunch of peeps. My project group.. Whoa!! All so very the fast, hahahhaa... Seriously, i feel that it's time for me to cut down my slacking and GET to work!!!

Sometimes, I wonder what do pple expect from incidents that could never be changed. Incidents that have occurred to change a person's view of the other. I know it's hard to let go... Esp if that person is someone you really care, but sometimes holding on to the past and hoping for something like a miracle to happen does not help... Or does it? The future brings a new beginning to a story so why hold yourself back... Hmmzz... I dunno... Maybe different pple juz have different point of views... We'll see what tomorrow brings... :P

No comments: