Thursday, January 22, 2004

WHEEE!!! It's a Public Holiday!! YAY!!! Finally, a day away from school. To those who's reading my blog... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! Hope you guys get lots of Hang Bao then can treat me later.. yarhz?

But besides that, i'm actually bored here... Nothing to do... No where to go... Haiz... My mom cleaning the fish tank so i guess, we wont be going out today.. Yest was fun... After MG rehearsal, we (Kay, Azi, Mel and me) went to KFC... After Mel left, it was getting to know session between the 3 of us... Very the crappy... Then later at night my mom dragged me to Chinatown... hehehehe... To go and buy flowers... We walked the entire chinatown to go and find the flower shop then once we found it already, my mom changed her mind and decided NOT to buy the flowers... HAiz... and I should stop babbling on and on....

Amazing what boredom can do to a sane mind.. :P Anywayz, i better go and do my Art Appreciation collage...

No comments: