Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Okiez... Now.. I'm gonna raid my wardrobe for tmr's MG act...

But then... i wanna ask whoever is reading... When a person that cries along with you... does it mean that s/he is weak?? I was talking to my fren abt it... I feel that whatever is shown is just part of what they are and not entirely them... I mean a person that cries along with you doesn't mean that they are weak.. I guess that they just understands a persons' feelings better...

Sometimes, i wonder why is it so difficult for someone to allow themselves to be submerged into a new
environment with new incidences?? I know it gets frightening... Thx to the risks... But the thing is.. Isn't that life?? Full of frightening situations and hurdles that you have to take to continue living and surving?? But then again, everybody has different views on this word "LIFE".....

The break-up rates are rising this season.. I wonder why... hahaha... I mean... It's like my frenz are breaking up here and there... If they are not living singlehood, their relationship is tested to max... Is it just the season??? hmmzzz... But then again... NO COMMENTS....

No comments: