Sunday, January 25, 2004

It's Sunday.. and tmr.. School starts... Despite all my complaints... I certainly dun wanna go to school tmr.. wahahhaha... But then.. Tmr's the big day!! MG startsTOMORROW!! OMG!! I'm actually kinda excited for it.. hahaha

Anywayz, yest was fun.. went to Miss LIm's house for CNY... Got drenched thanks to being pple's usher.. hehehe... well.. at least i'm not the chauffer.. (is that the rite spelling??) Anywayz, after sending mel, daphne and stella to the mrt station.. We kinda got lost.. missed the turn and have no idea where we ended up at.. hahaha... Obviously the driver started to panicked.. hahah... Haiz, dunno why she panicked also.. coz all she had to do was U-turn and take the same route back... :P

Besides that, I managed to guess correctly the guy in azi's dreamz... hehehe.. No wonder she dreamt she was running away... hahha.. Hmmzz.. What else?? Oh ya... I forgot whether or not i apologized for telling the person that she looked pregnant in the dress... hmmzz... I shall go and tell her sorry again...

Now i have to figure out what is the Singapore 21 committee... Hmmzz... ToodleZ!! hahaha

No comments: