Thursday, February 17, 2005

ARGH!! If this the internet connection is going to fail on me again..

I'LL DEFINITELY SCREAM FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE TO HEAR AND WAKE MY MUM UP AND MAKE HER DO SOMETHING TILL ITS FINE AGAIN.. AND I CAN USE IT IN PEACE AGAIN..

Obviously its an exaggeration, i'm not THAT mean to force my mom to do something in the wee hours of the morning... but the screaming part.. NO.. that definitely is not an exaggeration.

So what exactly am i doing?

Hmmm.. the psychology report is done, so is my psychology powerpoint slides.. I'm quite proud of myself.. managed to proof read some atrocious english and now my eyes hurt real bad!! but my report looks nicer though.. lol!

so now i'm trying to bullshit through OB... seriously hope the teacher buys the crap though.. hmmmm..

but wat i know is that, some parts will definitely be contradicting as one member will be making us sound perfect while i will somewhat make us sound pathetic?

GOOD LUCK TO US. AMEN.

No comments: