Sunday, February 20, 2005

Tomorrow there's school!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH....

why is the weekend so short oone?? i felt that i've barely been at home and then next day schooling already..

was happily complaining away to my mom when she said that most prob its coz i was in school on saturday.. that's why cannot feel the weekend.. but i went swimming today.. hehehhe..

yesterday had open house..

And guess wat? I was dressed out in 80's style.. well, dont ask me how or why? ended up taking part in the DT open house performance.. it was fun though.. but watever it is..

i still cant get over the fact that:

I wore a red skirt with a white top and a pink scarf on my head and pink and white earrings.. (Obviously i didnt wear that to school.. i changed in school)

and that i bumped into some of those juniors of mine.. *Rolls eyes* and i thought i was forgotten... Saw them.. or rather they saw me first.. they were like..

"eh isn't that Nadira? and so cute... she's wearing a..."
*me cuts in*
"HI! BYE!!"
*starts running*
"AND Don't even think of continuing ah.. you pple ah..."
*trails off... runs up the stairs and out of sight*

and then had jam & hop... stayed for part of it.. it was... ERRRR... NO COMMENTS... stayed for part of it.. and left... embarrasing myself on the way out... *shakes head at the memory*

and now?

Doing my fam law.. ayaiaiiaiaa.. i can do this.. this is fun. yes it is.. it realy is!!

AND

MELVYN..


Happy birthday!! hehehe... and start stocking up on your hair dyes.. hahaha.. you're old.. you're 19!! lol lol lol.. You're reaching the BIG 2 Soon!!

Anywayz, have fun.. stay happy... smile more often.. and even though you're older.. dont turn serious.. whahahahaha..

No comments: