Thursday, February 10, 2005

BRIDGE:
Why can't you just let me
Do the things I wanna do
I just wanna be me
I don't understand why
Would you wanna bring me down
I'm only having fun
I'm going live my life (not the way you want me to)

CHORUS:
I'm tired of rumors starting
I'm sick of being followed
I'm tired of people lying
Saying what they want about me
Why can't they back up off me
Why can't they let me live
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is

--------Rumours, Lindsay Lohan

Can't some people just stop being paranoid over some things... What's the use of being possessive? it equates to you loving someone more?? or are you just plainly pushing that particular person even further away..

Why trust someone else more than you trust somebody you've been annoucing your love for? Is that still call love? Then tell me, where's the trust in that so-called love? I truly dont see the purpose in a partner sending someone to so-call spy on the other and later report back...

And i dont get it why some people try to change their partners so much when who they fall in love with is the person they meet the very first time.. the time when nothing was changed..

you fall for that person, for wat you see, wat you know and wat you hear.. and care to enlighten me again, why are you restriciting their moves, clothings, actions? Why do that just because of your insecurities, your paranoia, your watevers??

Why is it that you love someone so much and yet vulgarities flow out like water each time you quarrel? Why is it that you confess your love to her and yet in your mind you're thinking something elsE?

Is this what you call love? is this wat you call a relationship?

If it is..

no wonder i'm still single...

No comments: