Sunday, February 06, 2005

hahaha.. i'm such a good girl this weekend that i myself cant believe it!! whahahaha..

Well, one of the reason is that i've been at home!! AAAAHHH!! *Screams in d'lite* Cant really remember when was the last time that i've been at home the entire day during the weekend..

Finally! My definition of family day is back in my dictionary again!! whahahahah.. WHooppiEEE!!! *does somersaults*

So what did i do? Wahahah.. i've been going swimming alone.. waaaa.. so refreshing!! i truly do wonder when will i get over this swimming frenzy phase though.. hahaha.. but i'm quite sure this wouldnt last that long..

But then again.. i might be wrong.. been wrong on quite alot of things for the past 1 and 1/2 yrs.. whahahhaahha

I need to do alot of things.. HA! time to be proving some shit..

sometimes, the words are just getting on my nerve! how can i be so happy and yet so pissed at the same time at that particular moment? Just because it made me smile genuinely for once.. and then it left me standing there stunned.. Totally confused.. how can something so enjoyable be depleting?

but then again.. even though its affecting me so much.. even though i wonder why... hmm.. maybe i'm.. nvm forget it...

i'm going to try my best to ignore it for now.. for i'm sure that there are reasons that time have not permit to be revealed.. just yet.

No comments: