Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Just started continuing the fam law slides now...

So tired! My eyes wanna close already, but i shall not complain for i have slept for a total of 4hrs i think.. lol.. from 1045pm to around 230am

hmmmm.. so scary you know.. i have no idea wat's gonna happen tomorrow during the presentation.. i'm currently quite blur on the first question and have no idea whether or not i've done it correctly... hmmmmzzz....

Ahhhh... I'm so worried....

I think at the rate i'm going, i might just die young... really..

On a brighter note, oh wait.. wat's the brighter note?

Hmmm.. oh ya.. met my cousin just now... well, had to console her... aiyo... she ah.. so very the anti-climax one... eeee! i dont like! make me worried for nothing.. coz, she gave me like 2 miss calls, and a scolding the moment she picked up the phone..

i thought my grandfather sick or in hospital or something... sekali.. you know wat?!?!

she quarrelled with her boyfriend... *faints*

At the rate this people are treating their girfriends... i just feel like sending someone to assasinate (is that the rite spelling?) them...

Ok that's not the bright note.. lol! i've finallly remembered the brighter note..

I LOVE MY NEW SHOES!!! *Jumps around in it*

but obviously my mom had to be a wet blanket saying that at the rate i'm going to wear it, and the fact that its on me.. and me being me... the shoes will definitely NOT last long.. so ya..

No comments: