Monday, November 21, 2005

Hari Raya Day 2 AND 3...

I know its abit late to post this up...

but then again, its never to late to upload pics rite?

LOL~!
-i'm just currently extremely bored-

Remember how i was complaining abt the fact that my cousin came only at 950 am on the second day and how i wasted my time staying up waiting for them?

Yup.. SO ya..

Lemme present to you the 2nd day of Hari Raya.

The moment i reach home.. the house was in a state of chaos as everyone was getting ready to go visiting... and the first thing i did was ran to the nearest camera that i can get hold of and start taking pics...

Starting with myself of course...


My cousin getting ready...


And how guys just refused to take pics with you if they're not made up... Wat's happening to the world now? tsk tsk tsk..


SO off we went visiting... and the next thing we know.. we were taking pics, coz, the surrounding conversations were not captivating.. LOL!

so ya.. the 3 sisters tried to pose quietly so that no one around would notice..


Me and my not so good aiming.. but nvm.. as long got my face can already...


And the cousins took pics...


Then we happily perasan down there... and obviously got scolding later on.. coz, the flash was too distracting...


SO ya... we went off to the next house.. but obviously my fingers started to itch after like 15mins of trying to behave in the house la... so we went off to the dining area and took pics..


Then there's the drink advert... she thinks one of my DT members is cute.. whahahaha


Followed by the Kerepek Advert...


and of course, my mom couldnt help but sibuk wanna take a pic also.. so much for scolding us.. hehehehe...


Ok till here...

i'll upload the other pics some other day..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

No comments: