Friday, November 04, 2005

Today's the second day of hari raya...

Instead of being at home like most of the muslim population in singapore, I'm at work... Rotting away...

AND~!

i noticed that none of the muslim colleagues are around...

Hmmmz...

Took pictures yesterday, i love my kebaya.. wahahhaha.. Have i mentioned it? ITs LIME GREEN~! WAAAAAAAA~!

I shall post up the pictures when i get home and sleepy or not too distracted by guests or cousins to post up the pics..

Hmmm.. I know its abit late but... there's still like a whole month of hari raya left.. so ya.. I'd like to wish all the muslim friends of mine out there and whoever reads this blog..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI~!

I know i'm not exactly the sweetest or nicest person around, so, i'd like to take this opportunity to say that:

I'm sorry for any wrongdoings that i might have done to you, I'm sorry for any harsh words that might have slipped out of my mouth, I'm sorry if i've hurt anyone in any possible way and did not realise it...

EVE OF HARI RAYA

That night wasn't exactly the happiest... The prayers/takbir, just the sound of it, its sad... I crept around the house after that final day of break fasting changing the bedsheets, arranging fresh flowers and burning aromatheraphy thingys... when i saw it...

I was wondering why on earth she didnt leave the room after prayers, still sitting there when she havent finished wiping the windows to our bedroom... I was just about to call to her when i noticed her shoulders trembling... Yup. I caught her crying. I just left as quietly as i came...

I knew it would happen. She was just too strong the prev yr. She didnt cry, she didnt show any form of emotion. And this yr? It was not easy. The entire year. It was hard.

I turned up the volume of the radio.. i just sat there still attempting to arrange the flowers or rather to make the vase look full when i felt it as well... Tears were rolling down, unconsciously. My vision blurred. I just continued wiping away the tears, it didnt stop. Thank god everyone was inside the room.

Slept late that night. i was helping my aunt to bake nutella rolls... Sheesh.. It was the most back breaking thing i've done.. it just refused to roll well~! But obviously it turned out well.. My aunt's a perfectionist.. if you think doing things with cookie hitler was bad.. think again.

But anywayz, its done and almost finish... and i ate most of it as well...

wahhahahaah

Morning of Hari Raya

I didnt exactly wake up in the morning.... woke up somewhere near 12... couldnt wake up la.. esp after the back breaking baking in the wee hours of the night.

Then bathe already, wore the new baju, then its ritual wat.. to ask for forgiveness rite... thats when i just stared at her and i couldnt say anything... I just said "sorry. Sorry for everything" She asked me... "is that even sincere?" i just broke down. and well, she broke down as well.

And after all that water~!

I GOT MY GREEN PACKETS~!

My relatives came.. My uber cute nephew came as well. Shocking visits from pple as well. hehehe...

stayed up late waiting for my malaysian cousins to arrive.. in the end.. they arrive at 9 plus when i'm already at work.. so ya.. waste my time only staying up late...

SO now.. here i am.. all sleepy.. and cant wait for the time to go home... since i havent seen my cousin in the longest time... esp when i've been psychoing her to pick me up from work..

I mean.. seriously, wats the use of having a car that you can drive but not picking me up rite?

whahahahhahaha...

For more updates...

stay tune for the next post during hari raya month.

PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WHO WANNA GO OUT WITH ME TO JALAN RAYA.

Please take note. As of yesterday:
I'm booked on the 12th of Nov.
Thanks.

No comments: