Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm at my mom's office at the moment..

wahahhaa.. timecheck: 938pm... (yup. my mom's a workaholic at times)
Mom called around 730pm like that to ask me to accompany her at work...

And i didnt go to work today.. i'm so going to get into trouble.. i didnt have an MC.. and i'm online.. but nobody seems to be online...

this is sad...

i'm sorry to the senoritas for not joining you guys today.. i'm just tired and broke..

and i end up not joining my cousins at this turkish-moroccan lounge & relax place... Sounds high class ah? LOL~! so sad.. me never go~! ARGH~!

Sometimes, i think i'm just too responsible for my own good...

If my mom allows, i'll think if i reach home at 3am, my grandmother confirm nag the following day...

so ya...

haiz...

I just need something to do.. Badly & SOON~!

No comments: