Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hari Raya

I havent show you guys any pictures from my hari raya... SO here it is..

MY DAY 01..

This is me with my mom la.. [Who else rite?] Morning of Hari Raya...


Then this is me... all set ready to receive guests... since we didnt go anywhere on the first day this yr.. My new earrings nice? LOL~!


Then my aunts came.. or rather old neighbours of my grandmother... but their children and me... are like cousins already.. that close la.. wahahhaa...


Then i had a great big surprise.. my cousin came with my aunt.. Lemme show you my uber cute nephew...

PRESENTING TO YOU: IBRAHIM


And then.. the next few pictures are those of my cousins la.. just a sneak peek into the rojak family i'm in.. lol~! More will come on saturday when my cousin has a open house.. wheeeee cant wait~! more pics~!







And here's my baju from the first day... NICE OR NOT?? Whahahaha...


That's all for my first day folks.. Wheee~!

Other day pics.. coming up soon... i havent even post the other events pics.. waaaaaaaa... *sobs*

Alot to upload... too.. little.. time... *dies*

P.S: To Hudz
EH.. if wanna jalan raya rite.. i'm free on the 20th la.. if you guys can make it la... hmmm we can always ask the other 8... Riana, Ain, Adi, Sambri, Khair, Ismail, Mimi, Hidayah and who else ah? is that all? oh ya.. there's 10 inclusive of the both of us.. so ya.. correct la.. Oh ya.. and i forgot, syaiful..

TO anyone else For now i'm booked on both weekend days for 2 weeks.. pls postpone any future or possible outings for now.. lol~!

No comments: