Sunday, January 01, 2006

its 1.08AM. 1st January 2006.

God how time files... only an hour ago, it was 2005, last yr. and now.. its like.. 2006...

Saying goodbye to 2005 is definitely difficult.
There were so many things that happened. Good and bad.

It was the year where:

I had my very first holiday job
My very first musical
I made a new friendship that i know will last
My grandfather passed away
There were quarrels
A stronger bond was forged
My performance at SHM
I was ignored by someone
I go out with my cousin often
2 of my friends met the other group of my friends
I made a lot of new friends
I celebrated various people's b-day
I did stupid things on the journey to school
I had camp
SIP drives everyone crazy
An unexpected friendship that was forged during SIP
I did stupid things when i went out with the girls

So many things..

Last movie of 2005:
CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE.
I cant believe i actually watched it 2x

People I saw on 31st Dec 2005. (The ones i know, aside from my family members)
Gillian Champion (For my entire train ride to Dhobby Ghaut)
Melvyn (For 20 Seconds)
Hidayah
Madeena
Haizad (He's the last person i saw for the yr 2005, and of course deena la.. aside from my mom that is.. :))

Yup. i went out with them.. whahaha.. it was one of the craziest outings ever. The 3 of us were never THAT broke in our entire lifes before and YES. we were VERY broke. Too bad the other 2 couldn't join us.. whahaha.. it would have been hilarious. One obviously had family dinner and the other sprained her ankle while playing zero point. WAHAHAHHAHAH~!

P.S: Girls, wat you think about making Hally honorary member of senoritas? LOL~!

Anywayz, let me get back to my entry about the new year.

should i welcome 2006 with open arms?
I'm actually afraid of 2006. Very afraid of it.

2006 arrives bringing along with it tons of question marks.

It actually brings along the beginning of the end. The last time i felt so unsure of a particular yr was 2003. When it marks the end of secondary school and the beginning of poly.

And now? 2006 marks the beginning of the end of my poly life. Something that i definitely am not prepared to come out of. Especially rite now, alot of things that i'm unsure of.

Anywayz, there are obviously things that i definitely am looking forward tooo.. Quite a list of things that i'm looking forward too actually.. lol~!

New year resolution?
Wahahhaha.. I cant remember when was the last time i had it... hmmm let's see? To be pretty? to look good? wahahha.. Is that considered a wish? or do i like have to go plastic surgery for it?

girls. stop it ah. no. i'm not wishing to get a boyfriend. that's one of the things that i've given up wondering when it'll happen.. whahahahahahah...

Let's just see wat this new year brings.
I'm definitely curious.

No comments: