Monday, January 09, 2006

I really wanna go to the Backstreet Boys concert....

I know some of you may go wtf? BSB? are you mad? Watever pple. BSB mean alot to me ok.

HOW CAN MY MOM DO THIS TO MEEE???

I've never asked for anything now.. I've even forgot when was the last time i actually asked for something that i really really want.. Just this.. ARGH~! its not as if i'm asking her to pay for it.. I asked her to lend me money...

i asked her for the cash advance.. and then she asked me when will i pay her back? and i said i'll pay her back like $20 a week and thats a promise.

And guess what she says next? You'd wanna waste your hard-earned money on a concert ticket?

Like hellooo.. i've liked the band since like wat? 9 yrs old.. do you think i care how much the tickets cost? Seriously?

she knows it. she knows i like them since then. She knows i have every freaking CD they made. She knows i practically bought (used to ok) every single magazine with them as cover.

Ok fine. You can call me a groupie. But still... my mom cannot do this to me. I've waited for 10 bloody years for this concert.

I just wanna go ok.

ARGH~! she says that i can go the next time they come... They next time they come, i might not be around.. i might be overseas working my ass off trying to get a damn degree.

Or maybe the next time they come, i'll be like 30~! helooo.. they'll do a different kinda concert by then... They might even need walking sticks to assist their posture or something..

OR EVEN WORSE~! They might no longer be together~! That would just be disastrous! NOoooooooooooooooooooo

ya.. and i wouldnt be surprised if she says that i'm wasting money to go even if there will be a next concert and i have the money to go for it..

I think i could negotiate for a cheaper ticket? I seriously will cry if my mom really really dont allow me to go to the concert or thinks that i'm spending unnecessarilly.. so ya..

ok.. maybe you pple think why on earth is Nad making such a big fuss out of this...

Well here's the answer ok...

Their songs have been there for me when everything else wasnt.

No comments: