Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ok.

It has been an extremely busy week.

I hate and love the weather at the same time.

Love

I love the coldness.. i mean, its not always that you get see singapore foggy due to cold weather and the temperature being a constant 16 degrees is un believable.

Hate

I hate it that i cant do alot of things.. I cant go out esp since its like raining all the time.. I mean its a nice weather to sleep and all.. but its definitely not nice to wake up..

It really hurts lor.. i've been on my inhaler for the entire 2 weeks already... yup. i tend to be breathless and kinda wheezy when its cold.. and well, i hate my face rite now.. its like.. soo bloated thanks to it... the flooring are like so cold.. i really could not take it.. i run around on tip toes in the house.. so sad rite?

I've never felt this helpless.. not even when i was in London.

Well at least dancing around in the house keeps me warm.. LOL~!

wheeeee...

oh ya.. and have i mentioned that my current semester sucks?

LOL~! i mean i love my timetable.. but i hate my deadlines.. its like nearly everyday or something.. wahahah

I wake up everyday panicking as to whether or not i've missed any deadlines or is there any deadlines drawing near..

A really scary feeling.

I cant even enjoy thigns properly.

AND I LOVE THE ZOO~!

i think i wanna be a zookeeper.

No comments: