Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Now. Its back to me rushing for project datelines.. At least, now, there's no more performances or something...

Let's see.. oh ya..

8th Sin.

Hmmm.. I'll upload the pics up soon..

for now.. all i can say is a very big thank you to all.. not exactly the smoothest performance, esp not in the preparation area...

but still.. you guys rawk big time~! i love you guys..

the only problem i have now.. is that...

I can get over the thought of how dumb the audience can get...

sheesh.

if all they do is to watch lame show and laugh at things that's not supposed to be laughed at, they need to be killed. really.

I mean, if dont appreaciate.. don't come la..

oh ya.. i forgot..

We have a higher standard.
Confirm one..
Pple with higher IQ level was sent to the east of singapore to continue their education...

I'm just so irritated with it.. so ya.. LOL~!

Anywayz,

ON TO BRIGHTER NEWS~!

I'VE BOUGHT THE BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT TICKETS~!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

I totally can't believe it..

Especially the fact that it's happening next week the 24th of January 2005~!!!!

OMG OMG OMG~!!

No comments: