Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm so tired from i dunno wat...

Currently typing away for Advance Civil Procedure Project... Deadline's tmr at 5pm.. its 2am and i have an arbitration class at 11am.. I wonder whether i'll be screwed for tmr's Intellectual Property (IP) test at 2pm since i havent study for it..

How brilliant can Nad get? Very.

What I got to do to make you love me?
What I got to do to make you care?
What do I do when lightning strikes me?
And I wake to find that you're not there?
What I got to go to make you want me?
What I got to do to be heard?
What do I say when it's all over?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.


Let's see i have so many things to be done... OOOOOO... I need to be wonder woman... And i cant believe it.. its like already monday.. which means i'm watching concert in a day time... OOOOOO~!!!!! I can't believe this~!!! oooooo~!!!! wahahhaa.. i must be mad. LOL~!

Everybody knows that I was such a fool
To ever let go of you, but baby I was wrong
Yeah I know I said we'd be better off alone
It was time that we moved on
I know I broke your heart
I didn't mean to break your heart
But baby here I am

Chorus:
Banging on your front door
My pride spilled on the floor
My hands and knees are bruised
And I'm crawling back to you
Begging for a second chance
Are you gonna let me in?
I was running from the truth
And now I'm crawling back to you


Funny isnt it? How one minute everything seems to be going wrong... You thought you've had it with things... Then the next thing, everything seems to be alright again, esp because of regret. Regret, funny word isnt it? but how long can regret pull you through? How long more can chance be provided just because of regret?

Isnt it equivalent to be taken for granted? What happens if suddenly, no one is no longer there, to answer when you call, to catch you when you fall?

funny.

but then again...

I'll be your strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call
I'm standing here all along

And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right
Where you belong

Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you


then again? oh ya.. where was i? oh yes yes.. i need to post up pics soon.. have i ever mentioned how much i love my new blog skin?

wahahhaa.. yes yes.. i love it...

No comments: