Tuesday, September 04, 2007

After being deprived from basic technology and torn from any means of familiarity of the
world, for a few days...

I'm back with a vengeance.

I will therefore upload various pics once I get them and also, state my ecapades.

Going on a trip by yourself is definitely something that is quite lonely but nevertheless addictive. When I say addictive, it hints on how often I might just do it in the future.

The journey on the plane was long enough for you to finish your magazine, eat lunch, sleep, camwhore by yoursef with the stewards grinning at you and shaking their heads when they walk pass.

But of course, that didnt stop me from doing what I do best.

Reaching the destination was a relieve... The journey wasnt exactly smooth. Blame the weather. Storm clouds are not the best of things for a plane to go through when its airborne. If you ever wondered sitting in a water bottle and someone shaking it from side to side...

Then by all means, take a plane on a rainy day. I can guarantee you that your curiousity will never resurface. But then again, if you like a roller coaster, you wouldn't mind a thing. lol!

I know i'm independant, but i never knew how independant i was. Traveling by yourself, no matter how short the trip is, you definitely learn alot.

I came to a conclusion that if my mom were to throw me in timbaktu for a week, I have a strange feeling that i'll definitely survive.

But of course, the heartache is when you start missing people and no matter who your company is, you'll just end up thinking what are they doing back at home. Yup yup.

And another thing, I definitely wanna attend my own convocation. Its definitely a memorable memorable day. Irregardless of whether any of your relatives, siblings or parents are around.

I hope I will actually have that day.

Now, i have to go... i'm going out to settle some stuff. Toodles~!

No comments: