Friday, September 14, 2007

Its the 2nd day of fasting month and its raining cats and dogs outside!

I REALLY WANNA SLEEP ALREADY!

The temperature is driving me crazy. I'm like even more hungry now than ever lor!!!! WAAAAAAA~!!!

---------------------------------------

Yest has to be one of the most piggish days ever! I was supposed to go training but i left office early enough to go home first to break fast before going training.

I did the following:

I reached home.
Waited to break fast.
Went to eat.
Lie down. (That was about 8pm)
SMS my coach that i wanna postponed training.
SMS my darling.
Waited for his reply.
Wait.
Wait.
Half Asleep.
My mom asked me to follow her to Shop & Save.
I just nodded but did not budge.
Wait.
Wait.
Fell asleep in the process and only woke up at 2am.
Washed face.
Went back to my bed.
Found my phone.
Found msg.
Replied a really late reply.
Toss & Turn.
Fell asleep.
Grandmother woke me up to have breakfast.
Went to eat.
Dragged myself back into the room.
Fell asleep.

Woke up at 8 and realised that i'm late for the umpteenth time.

No comments: