Thursday, September 13, 2007

What does it mean really when you can no longer wake up in the mornings to get to wherever you're supposed to be?

What does it mean really when you can no longer be bothered about going to where you're supposed to go?

What does it mean really when all you can think off is to just stay home and not go anywhere everytime the alarm rings for you to get up?

------------------------------------------

I'm currently staring at my PC but i dont seem to be registering whatever's on it and also my fingers dont seem to be flying across the keyboard.

This weeks is just a bad week. I'm not in the mood to do anything.

OH YA! Before i forget, to all muslims,

HAPPY FASTING~!

Today's the first day and I have fencing later! wow. How could i forget that its fasting already this Thursday?! and the first day too!!! haizzzz...

I'm actually taking this month to look deep within myself and yes, I am prepared to go through anything.

Especially after that day's conversation, i know i'm not the only one facing it. I know the fears are not one-sided. I appreciated that day's conversation, at least I know and i'll definitely erase all kind of paranoia from my head...

I'm sorry for worrying you at one point. HEE~!

-----------------------------------------------

Dear God,

Can I ask for forever?

No comments: