Monday, September 10, 2007

I had one of the longest Saturdays of my life this weekend. I think Mel would agree to that.

Met the rest in the morning at Arts House... After that the both of us walked around for awhile before Mama called and we had to go home to collect the bread to be sent over to my cousin's house.

Why do i have to send it over? Well, coz there was a Kenduri Arwah (My grandfather's death anniversary) at my cousin's place and i already told my mom that i have Alumni Gathering at TP later on...

So she gave me a simple task, to send the bread and show my face and then leave.

But things got a little complicated the moment we reached my cousin's place. I realised that my dad was there... and for the first time, no one was absent for this.

Everyone was there!

We managed to get to TP later on... and we stole azi's cammie and camwhored!!! wheeeeeeee... can't wait for pics!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I know it was totally unexpected, impromptu... that's the reason why i was guilty. Coz, you never expected to have to follow me there. You never expect to meet my extended family, especially not that day... I felt bad that you have to go through it, even though nothing bad happen... but i think you know what i mean rite?

At the same time, i know its a little selfish of me, but i'm really grateful that you were there with me that day. Very very grateful. I felt blessed, especially at how patient you were. I cannot help but smile everytime I think about Saturday.

Thank you dear.

P.s: My nephew was totally taken to you. Cuteness. But i think, its not only Ibrahim. heeee...

No comments: