Friday, September 21, 2007

OMG. I'm at work and this page has been blank since morning! and now?

The office is currently in a frenzy. 90% of our mails goes out today. So ya. As you can imagine, everyone's running around.

Time Check: 4.13pm.

and i have yet to fill it in with anything.

Rite now. the one thing that i am currently complaining about is.... CLARENCE.

Clarence. My new found idiotic sparring partner. Yes, i think if he has a blog and is blogging about yesterday's training session, i think he would call me idiotic as well.

Farking violent can.

My both arms are tender from the whacking, my back has a mark rite across, my arms looks like as though i'm abused, my neck is bruised, my stomach has a blue black rite across it, my shoulder blade has bruises to, my elbow is swollen, my left side is basically like as though i've been to jail and gotten the caning sentence and the other casualty?

The palm of my right hand which is currently swollen with a tinge of purple at my thumb area.

Fuck and he says i'm violent?

I won him countless times yesterday and i get this kinda bruises, which means that, i've escaped the bulk of his whipping.

Yesterday was like a clash of metals, whipping sounds were heard coming from both sides and sparks were flying. yes. Its orange. i saw it too.

The worst hit was when he whacked my hand and caught my glove, hit my palm, yes, OFF TARGET, the pain was so bad that i unconsciously dropped my sword and retreating from him as he continued the attack and managed to hold my sword again and block him

and i thought,

That's it man... my blade broke. Confirm!

Thank god, it didnt!!! i would have made him get me the gold blade if he did break it yest! ARGH!

I was so pissed la yest. REALLY DAMN PISSED!

He hit so hard that his blade flicked into my mask and hit the back of my head... and it happened 3 times. Cb.

Do that for wat fuck?!

I was really trying hard not to cry la by then. The pain was so bad i was tearing!

-----------------------------------------------------

The other person that has been bullying me at the office is....

CHRISTOPHER MARK SHEPHERDSON.

He should be grateful that his name's mentioned here. *rolls eyes* HE AHHHH... alamak~!

He's the intern from tp. Remember the interview i mentioned few months ago? Yup. that one.

Send email also can spell my name wrong sia... that one really never die before lor! he doing a corporate video thing for the company and he use all my ugly pictures inside there la... REALLY NEVER DIE BEFORE~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*throws orange patent files in his direction*

That one ah... nvm nvm... i shall make him do more. HA. *evil laughs*

Now? He has upgraded to taking my eeyore during lunch and goes around talking in eeyore's voice or he will either thake my eeyore, stand at my cubicle and my eeyore will start waving while he do thee eeyore voice which, seriously, he has already perfected.

No comments: