Monday, April 14, 2008

Back At One

One - you're like a dream come true

I am currently just oh so bored. I've been doing filing and clearing of some things on my table. bleargh~ My boss has gone missing... He better appear before my Grp MD looks for him again.. lol~ Seriously, sometimes, he annoys me more than any lawyer has ever did while i was working in a law firm. BLEARGH~!


Two - Just wanna be with you



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Zodiac Comments




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Zodiac Comments




I was looking through those glitter graphics... Don't worry la.. me choosing this 2 particular zodiacs... don't think it means anything... lol! i mean i know i know... its like mine and his but I was just looking through and was wondering...

What if 2 zodiac signs were to combine and make one whole new person... wouldn't the person be living in extremes? Well take his and mine for example... We're like the direct opposites of each other as stated above .. no?


Three - Cause, it's plain to see, that you're the only one for me

I was wondering... At the rate prices are going up, things are beginning to be so damn expensive! BUT... It seems as though everyone's driving a Mini Cooper. Everywhere i turn there will be a Mini Cooper driving past. Even in my own neighbourhood estate, at least 5 of my neighbours are driving a Mini Cooper. The public carpark downstairs' beginning to look like a car showroom. REALLY!

Maybe i'm staying in a well-off estate. i have no idea. But with everything going up and everyone is still living luxuriously... so is it me? or is Singapore progressing toward Japan's living standard? BLEARGH~

And four - repeat steps one through three

Definitely, Maybe - the movie... Yes. Nice script. Witty dialogues. but its too draggy! I think its the most disappointing romance flick this year so far. Compared to Definitely, Maybe... 27 Dresses was a much better movie within a period of this 6 mths so far.. I can't comment on P.S I Love You coz i didn't watch it.. But from what i hear i Don't think its that bad...

So yeah, I really don't recommend Definitely, Maybe. Unless of course, you're too rich and have too much to spare and well.. don't really mind draggy romance movies.. (I don't even know whether romance is the right catergory for it... Its like.. not very romantic also lor! lol!!) then yeah.. by all means..

its annoying how it goes one BIG circle so that it can fit into a 2hrs slot and be catergorized as a Movie. Even Horton will be a much better choice then Definitely, Maybe... any day.

five - Make you fall in love with me

If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one.

Will someone really believe that their work is done and starts back at one and make you fall in love with him all over again? :)

No comments: