Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Veil of Images

I think I should start painting or drawing all over again. My hand itches so bad to reach out for that brush, that colour, that crayon, that charcoal...

And yet I stopped myself. Its been too long.

There's just some things going on.
----------------------------------------

My sleeps haunted with dreams.

Dreams of everyone and everything. Found answers in some dreams. Found truth in some dreams. I'm beginning to wonder. Was I really dreaming? The conversations, the situations, the scenarios... seemed all toooo real.

People intertwined with each other. Do they know each other in reality?

There is this one person that I met in my dream. Someone who didn't manage to accept me willingly at first.

Why am I having my own Dreamscape 3.0?
-------------------------------------------

Right now, all I wanna do is fly to Thailand to slap some people's face and bring her back with me.

Guys. They really need a tight slap.

Just becoz girls give in so easily, girls are emotionally attached to some things... You take advantage of the situation? You really think its fun to get your heart torn out and shredded in pieces and thrown back to your face?

#1
Just becoz you have problems with your fucking girlfriend you turn to someone else for attention, to that one person you know have a crush on you. You know wat i call that? I call that... WEAKNESS!

#2
Just becoz that one person that you had that moment is not around for the past few mths, the person who has been constantly thinking about you (to my annoyance) returned only to find you hugging and holding hands with another girl and when that other girl is not around... you hold her?!

You dont elevate a girl up to the highest of high and then plummate her down to the lowest of lows only to confess your undying love for her later on. You think us girls dont feel?

Fuck.

Right now, its all I can do not to say, I told you so. She better make this trip her last.

I am beyond pissed. Its just ridiculous.

No comments: