Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm currently typing from a place that one would never expect me to be in anyway.... Especially right now and seriously of all places!

I'm at the office of 2 jobs ago typing away on a blog entry. khekhekhekhe... I'm on leave today... Well, not exactly on leave... but yeah.. Nevertheless, On leave. LOL! am i confusing anyone? LOL! nvm then..

I am definitely not gonna consider whatever it is that I was supposed to do this morning. Annoying. I was damn annoyed lor that one. Seriously unbelievable. I will definitely tell him off the next time he calls.

So right now, here I am at the law firm (my ex-boss is traveling btw.. PHEW~~), typing away on a blog entry while waiting for my ex-colleagues to be done with work and proceed to lunch...

Now now now... What shall I have for lunch? bleargh~ They're dragging me to Nasi Padang place next door... butttttt... I'm on a diet leh.. .How? *pulls hair*

No comments: