Monday, April 07, 2008

Itchy Mouth

I should control my urge and itch. I swear. I've been going against my dieting plans. REALLY! Must have more willpower~~

Even though my new clothes are loser than when I tried them on at time of purchase... I cannot take certain things for granted and should not be lenient to myself.

*constantly reminds self of the abovementioned*

I have yet to reach the desired weight and I better continue and stay stressed by obsessing about my weight. lol!!

------------------------------------------------------

I'm embarrassingly broke. Its annoying, And I'm so tired. Things have been weird on my side. Weird... Really weird... Its playing with my mind...

I'm trying so hard to break free from the clutches. I'm so stressed. Really. Stressed, confused, depressed and feeling quite inferior at the moment. I'm feeling very useless as well.

-------------------------------------------------------

Work has been bleargh~~ I don't know what else to say... I'm just surprised at how long i've managed to last here. That's for sure. Very very shocked...

------------------------------------------------------

This is a mindless blog entry since my head isn't functioning very well and my mind is floating waiting for 6pm to arrive! Its 5.05pm and there's 55mins to go.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today marks the beginning of a new month for us. Its been... *counts fingers* I'm not telling! *chuckles*

I don't acknowledge the passing of months that when I do acknowledge it, I surprise myself. Interesting no? Its been one amazing journey... On my part and hopefully, on his as well. The image of him still wonders so freely in and out of my mind as though it was something that happened recently.

I constantly underestimate how much I feel for him or vice versa that I'm constantly left speechless everytime I'm proven wrong. I smile at even the slightest memory and I'd know his silhoutte even at a glance. He means so much to me that even words fail to quantify or describe how much... If I could shout out to the world how much he means to me. I would. :) But now, all i could tell you is... I'm really glad you're mine. Actually, Glad just doesnt begin to describe it. *winks*

I love you dear. :P *sticks out tongue* Bluek!

No comments: